We at Citypink are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors. This policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
Citypink is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it would only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Citypink may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 2 February 2009.
1. What information do we collect?
We may collect the following information:
- Name and Job Title;
- Contact information including email address;
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests;
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and or offers;
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us (including email address, telephone and address);
- Any other information that you choose to send to us.
2. What we do with the information we gather?
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Administer the website;
- Internal record keeping;
- Improve your browsing experience by personalising the website;
- To send you invitations via the website;
- To send you email notifications that you have specifically requested;
- To send to you any marketing communications relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you by email (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications);
- To deal with any enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website.
- We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable, physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
4. Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
5. Controlling your personal information
We shall not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
7. Your Rights
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Provision of such information may be subject to the payment of a fee (currently fixed at £10). Our Data Protection Registration number is Z1638772.
Citypink is the original network for gay professional women. We were the first network of its kind...
Many of you reading this are unlikely to have been flicking through a glossy brochure of men...
Find what you need on our business directory, or place a listing.
Join our new on-line network now!