The term “Citypink” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 78 Loughborough Road, Quorn, Leicestershire, LE12 8DX. Our Company Registration number is 05984670. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website id for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely up to your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- All Trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Citypink’s prior written consent.
- You must not use your website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
- You must not use or website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, compute virus, trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, route kit or any other malicious computer software.
- You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation, scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent.
- You must not use our website for any purposes related to marketing without our express written consent.
Access to certain areas of our website is restricted to registered users. You must be at least “18” years of age to become a registered user. By applying to become a registered user, you warrant that you are at least “18” years of age.
In order to become a registered user you must complete the Membership form which requires you to:
- Select a preferred user name;
- Provide a password;
- Provide your first name and last name;
- Provide your age range;
- Provide your industry;
- Provide your email address.
You warrant that all the information you provide to us as part of the registration procedure is true, accurate, fair and complete. You acknowledge that we may refuse to permit, or may insist that you change, any username that impersonates another person or breaches of the provisions of the Section below.
Registered users will have access to such additional features on our website as we may from time to time determine in our sole discretion. Such additional features may include:
- The facility to complete a detailed personal profile on the website, to publish that profile on the website, and to restrict the publication of that profile to particular groups or individuals registered on the website;
- The facility to join website groups, and to share information amongst group members;
- The facility to send private messages via the website to particular groups or individuals registered on the website. We will provide registered users with a user name and password to enable them to access the restricted areas of our website. Registered users must keep their username and passwords confidential.
- We may disable username and passwords, delete accounts and delete any information associated with an account, in our sole discretion without notice or explanation.
User Generated Content
You grant to us a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty free license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your user content in any existing or future media. You also grant to us the right to sub-license these rights, and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights. Your user content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third parties’ legal rights and must not be capable of giving rights to legal action whether against you or us or a third party (in each case under any applicable law).
Your user content (and its publication on our website) must not:
- Be libelous or maliciously false;
- Be indecent;
- Infringe any copyright, moral right, database right, trademark right, design right, right in passing off, or other intellectual property right;
- Infringe any right of confidence, right of privacy, or right under Data Protection legislation;
- Constitute negligent advice or contain negligent statement;
- Constitute an incitement to commit a crime;
- Be in contempt of any Court or in breach of any Court Order;
- In breach of any racial or religious hatred legislation;
- Be blasphemous;
- Be in breach of official secrets legislation;
- Be in breach of any contractual obligation known to any person;
- Depict violence in a explicit, graphic or gratuitous manner;
- Be pornographic or sexually explicit;
- Be untrue, false, inaccurate or misleading;
- Consist of or contain any instructions, advise or other information which may be acted upon and could, if acted upon, cause illness, injury or death or any other loss or damage;
- Constitute spam;
- Be offensive, deceptive, threatening, abusive, harassing or menacing, hateful discriminatory or inflammatory; or
- Cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety to any person;
- Your user content must be appropriate, civil, tasteful and accord with generally accepted standards of etiquette and behaviour on the internet.
- You must not submit any user content to the website that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or any actual legal proceedings or other similar complaints.
- We reserve the right to edit or remove any material submitted to our website or stored on servers, or hosted or published upon our website.
Limitations of Liability
- To the extent that the website and the information and services of the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
- We will not be liable for any consequential, indirect or special loss or damage.
- We will not be liable for any loss of profit, income, revenue, anticipated savings, contracts, business, goodwill, reputation, data or information.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control.
- You agree to the publication of comments, reviews and or feedback relating to you, by others, on our website.
- You acknowledge that such comments, reviews and/or feedback may be critical or defamatory; and you agree that you will not hold us liable in respect of any such comments, reviews and/or feedback, irrespective of whether we are aware or ought to have been aware of such comments, reviews and/or feedback.
- Send you one or more formal warnings.
- Temporarily suspend your access to the website.
- Permanently prohibit you from accessing the website.
- Block computers using your IP address from accessing the website.
- Contact your internet service provider and request that they block your access to the website.
- Bring Court proceedings against you for Breach of Contract or otherwise.
- Suspend and/or delete your account with the website and/or
- Delete and/or edit any of user generated content.
- Where we suspend or prohibit or block your access to our website or part of our website, you must not take any action to circumvent such suspension or prohibition or blocking (including without limitation, creating and/or using a different account).
- per session cookies, which are temporary cookies that remain in the cookies file of your browser until you leave the site
- persistent cookies, which remain in the cookies file of your browser for longer (how long depends on the lifetime of the specific cookie).
These cookies are used to store information between visits to a site. If you do not wish to receive cookies you can easily modify your web browser to receive cookies, or to notify you when you receive a new cookie. However, you may not be able to use all the interactive features of our site if cookies are disabled, and so in order to enjoy Citypink to the full, we recommend that you leave them switched on.
Third Party Websites
Our website includes hyperlinks to other websites owned and operated by Third Parties. These links are not recommendations. We have no control over the contents of Third Party websites and we accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise out of your use of them.
Citypink and our logo are trademarks belonging to us. We give no permission for the use of these trademarks and such use may constitute an infringement of our rights. The other registered and unregistered trademarks or service marks on our website are the property of their respective owners. Unless stated otherwise we do not endorse and are not affiliated with any of the holders of any such rights and as such we cannot grant any licence to exercise such rights.
Exclusion of Third Party Rights